WordPress Widgets add content and features to your Sidebars. Examples are the default widgets that come with WordPress; for Categories, Tag Cloud, Search, etc. Plugins will often add their own widgets. To activate the widgets, go to Appearance > Widgets and click and drag a widget from the Available Widgets section and drop it into of the General Sidebar, Singe Page Sidebar, Category Page Sidebar and Footer Sidebar or Custom Create Sidebars widget areas.
TheFlow have 11 Special Widgets for your blog that improve default WordPress widgets functionality, we recommend you to use this widgets instead of default:
- About Widget: Displays for specific about author.
- Instagram Widget: Allows you to display your latest Instagram photos.
- Recent Posts Widget: Displays new posts.
- Social Widget: This widget will display social media shared counter of your choosing from a variety of popular networks.
- Newsletter Widget: is used to save users emails.
- Advertisiment Widget: Allows you to place ads banner.
1-)MailChimp Sign-Up Form (Newsletter)
MailChimp for WP > Forms to open the page. Add the following code to the form.
MailChimp for WP > MailChimp to open the page. You can enter the api key of MailChimp. Click to create a api key.